About Me Photography Etsy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

10 Things// Thanksgiving Edition


I haven't posted a "10 Things I love" in a while, and it's really hard not to start posting Christmas things and such, but I think I'll wait till Thanksgiving is over, although I already started listening to Christmas music and I got a head start on making my Christmas presents! But anywho... here are some yummy treats that I'm drooling over and possibly thinking about making for Thanksgiving...that is if I don't work. I hope you all like this picture, because I can relate to it, and that's what I'd look like if I tried cooking a turkey! 


1. This Cran-apple Marshmallow Salad I found on Pinterest! Here's the recipe!

2. This Honeycrisp Apple Cocktail! I want to make this right now!

 3. I know this looks a little weird, but it's wild rice and dried fruit! Plus it's healthy for you! :) It's on Martha Stewart's website here. Check it out!

4. You can't forget the mashed potatoes for a classic Thanksgiving dinner. They're my favorite!

 5. Instead of pumpkin pie, how about these cute little Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Cupcakes? YUM!

 6. Sweet potato bites found here! They look adorable, and they're vegan!

 7. Green Bean Casserole! Heck Yes!


8. These mini pumpkin cakes! Oh my, I love love love pumpkin! <3
 
 9. Last but not least, the turkey! 

10. Just kidding, my family will probably forget this again. They do every year. 

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? I hope everyone has a great and wonderful Thanksgivig! Keep your bellies full! :)

Xoxo I am a Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment