About Me Photography Etsy

Saturday, September 17, 2011

10 Things I Love//

This post is so late, I'm suppose to do this every Thursday, but my schedule is hectic. I also hate the lack of posts on my blog, but no worries! I hope to fix this! Anyways.... here's a few things I'm lovin'!


1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I get the perks of having these since I work at Starbucks. ;) YUM! 
 
2. I'm lovin' that ceramic coffee mug, those gingerbread skeleton cookie cutters, and the snow in a can from Perpetual Kid!
 
 3. These pumpkin cookies are adorable! I just want to bake fall treats!

4. The Pumpkin Pie dress at Red Velvet. I need to get my hands on this!


 5. This retro kitty-cat clock! This is going on my Christmas list!

6. This fall bucket list. I found this on Miss Indie's blog. Thanks so much! I plan on doing everything on here, and it's so inspiring.

 7. This coat from Modcloth that's coming soon!


8. Neil Young is soooooo inspiring me lately.


9. These suitcases are adorable. I wish I could find these!


10. Saddle Shoes. I've been drooling over my mom's original pair!


Thanks for stopping by! Xoxo I am a Rabbit

2 comments:

  1. pumpkin spice lattes! i had my first one recently + i'm hooked :) also love neil young; harvest moon was one of my most favorite songs to learn on the guitar. + that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't pumpkin spice lattes delicious? i just love them! thanks for stopping by! made my day! <3

    ReplyDelete