About Me Photography Etsy

Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 Things I Love

Every Thursday I will be posting 10 Things I Love, which I snatched the idea from Elsie who I absolutely adore! By posting things I like, I hope it will give you a better understanding of who I am and also give you inspiration!



1. White heart shaped sunglasses. I bought a pair of these two months ago and i take them everywhere. They're cute, fun, and flirty, and I can't live without them now!


2. Right now I love to rock Sally Hansen Crackle nail polish. I found mine at Jewel, but I'm sure you can find it any drugstore near to you!

3. Vintage Fabrics. Anything with floral or groovy designs!


4. Pulp Art. I love love love pulp art. It was so risqué back then, and it's so thrilling!



5. Turquoise. This color is great and releases a calm feeling if you look at it!



6. Pink roller skates. I absolutely adore this pair of pink roller skates! It makes me want to throw them on and go skating with my boy Arick all night.

7. Blueberry Muffin Tops. Arick bought a bag of this, made me try it, and I fell in love! I have a new favorite cereal ^_^


8. 1950's head scarves/bandanas for your hair! I love the idea of this, and i just bought a cute plaid bandana to try this out with, plus my closet is filled with vintage scarves.


9. Elsie Larson (Flannigan) and her blog A Beautiful Mess. I have a girl crush on her and I love everything she makes, creates, and does! She has inspired me in so many ways to become a successful independent artist! She also owns Red Velvet, a cute little boutique in Springfield, MO.



10. Movie Night with Arick. Lately I've been in a movie and popcorn type of mood. There's nothing like cuddling up on the couch with the one I love eating popcorn, and enjoying a variety of movies. Here are some movies we've been watching lately and are some of our faves!

 Robin Hood: Men in Tights
by Mel Brooks
This movie had me laughing, thank you Arick!

The Royal Tenenbaums
Mine and Arick's favorite!
 
Arthur (the original of course)
It's a great movie and if you have the time, you should watch it! You won't be disappointed!


That's all for now! Come back soon!

xoXo I am a Rabbit









1 comment:

  1. pink roller skates :) sign me up! i'm loving headscarves as well!

    ReplyDelete