About Me Photography Etsy

Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Things//

Hello fellow readers, I normally do this thing on Thursdays, but life has been so busy for me. I just recently started school, and I've been going back and forth all over the place. Good news is, I just got a job at Starbucks as a barista, but that means my schedule is jam packed right now. I'm also currently trying to think of some other weekly features for my blog so hang in there! This past week I've scored some cute vintage finds, and hopefully will be posting those up as well. Along with my thrift store finds, I've created some cute notebooks for my back to school accessories  and I'm also hoping to post a DIY for you guys! Anyways, this week for my 10 Things I Love, I thought I'd share with you some of my all time favorite things that I could never get sick of! Take a look! :)

 

1. Elephants. I use to have a thing for penguins, but as I grew older my love for elephants evolved, and I just find them to be the most beautiful, exotic, fascinating creatures ever. I absolutely love the first photograph, and I'm fifty percent sure it's Photoshopped, because I've seen this picture with a puppy in place of the baby elephant. Regardless though, I find it absolutely adorable, because I mean who doesn't think a baby elephant isn't cute? I even have a giant collection of elephants (anywhere from statues to stuffed animals to pictures). All time favorite animal right here forever and for always. <3



2. Green tea. I will never get sick of green tea. Not only is it probably one of the healthiest teas for antioxidants and other nutrients, it is the best tea for calming of the nerves. I prefer Tazo's Zen for green tea. It has a minty flavor to it, but it honestly has the most calming effects for me. The irony of it though is the caffeine in it. Hmmmmmm......

 
 
 

3. This guy right here. My awfully rude neighbors declawed this kitty and then kicked him out, oh and never left food out for him. One day it started snowing and he was poking his head into my living room window. Of course I started crying because my heart ached for him. I took him in and it's been true love ever since! Eventually my neighbors moved away and didn't think twice about him. I'll absolutely adore him forever and ever. <3

 
 
4. The Beatles. They have gotten me through a lot. I can't begin to tell you how much I love them. I grew up with them, and I will grow old with them.

5. Vintage cameras. My mother collects antiques, and my fascination with her collection of old time cameras grew into something much more. Although this picture isn't a collection of my own, I do own quite a few vintage cameras. There's just something about how intricate and detailed these cameras were back then that I love so much.

6. Breakfast for dinner. Give me this and you'll win my heart.

7. Working in the darkroom. My love for the darkroom will never die. There's nothing like the smell of darkroom chemicals after a hard days work.

 8. Sunflowers. Favorite flower since I was a little girl.

9. Arick Stephenson. He's my best friend. We'll be together no matter what. I trust him with all my well being. He was there to pick me up when I was down, and he just understands me. There isn't one thing I do that he despises. He loves me for who I am, even on my bad days, and I love him for who he is even on his bad days. I can't imagine my life without him, I can't even imagine how we weren't together a long time ago. It's been a wonderful year and a half . I'll love him forever and always.

 10. Last but not least, my mother. She was a stay at home mom throughout my whole childhood. I love my entire family, but my mother has been there since the beginning of my life. She has pushed me creatively, and artistically to be the best that I can be. We've had our falling outs, but she is always there for me, and will always love me. I love my mother with all my heart, and hope one day she finds happiness too.

Thanks for stopping by. Check back later to see some new stuff I will be posting up shortly here after.

xoXo I am a Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment