About Me Photography Etsy

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome!

Let me introduce myself to those of you who might not know me.... I'm Jordan Alberico and also known as I am a Rabbit. I'm nineteen years old, and currently working on receiving my BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in photography. I'm a bit of a dreamer who aspires to do great things. I love documenting life as it comes through my lens, and in my spare time I love making cute little handmade things, or going thrifting to find vintage goods. I also sell my items on Etsy, and pretty much everything right now is a work in process. I'm young and in love with my boy Arick and my kitty Furby who I rescued last year. I can be a bit quirky and goofy at times, but I love to smile. I created this blog mostly to get my foot in the door and keep fellow friends up to date on my daily adventures and what not. I'll be posting things like my photography, DIYs, and other things that I think are handy or just plain cute! I'm very friendly and will answer to anything if anyone has any questions, so just ask! This blog thing is new to me, so please bare with me on making my site better.

A few things I like are adventures, long car rides, oldies music, snapshots, vintage, sunflowers, elephants, and black coffee. Enjoy.

xoXO I am a Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment