About Me Photography Etsy

Thursday, August 11, 2011

summer adventures

Here's a peak at what I've been doing over the summer and what not. This summer has been lovely, and this week is the fair, so I can't wait to take pictures in the fun house with my lovely boy! <3

Me and Arick took a little day adventure to Matthiessen State Park. It was gorgeous there. We hiked, and went swimming after my lost sandals, and I fell down a waterfall. We carved our names in a rock, and took beautiful photographs. It was a great day!





Lately I've been playing with light and long exposures. Me, Arick, my other friend Eric and David all helped out with these photos. Bless their hearts. We really did have a great time doing it though! Some of these photos required going into an abandoned mill we found in a town nearby and throwing sparklers out of it. I absolutely love the effect it gave!
















Arick helped out with a project I started called Swamp Monster down by my lake. I wanted to make seaweed so he wouldn't have to be covered in real algae, but he insisted. He truly is the best boy ever <3

I start classes in about two weeks now, and I'm hoping to make the best of the rest of my summer. Be on the lookout for more photos of my summer adventures, and possibly more light show pictures, because I have a lot more sparklers to be used!

xoXo I am a Rabbit

No comments:

Post a Comment